FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Recently I joined a swap at our Australian Art Swap Group on facebook where we had to put together a flow-ish Journal. I absolutely love putting these together as it gives me a chance to use up a lot of papers and items I have been hoarding. A flow-ish journal is based on the Flow magazines and books with the intent that everything inside can be pulled out and used by another person in their own art works or projects.

Below are a few pictures and videos of me showing you through the ones I have put together. Once I start one, I seem to want to keep making them. Todate, I think I have put together at leadt five of these types of journals and sent them to friends and swap partners.

This Flow-ish journal is the one I made for the swap. The cover was a real estate guide booklet and I decided to decorate it, to make it look a little prettier. It is full of patterned papers, die cuts, tissue paper, handmade envelopes and pockets filled with odds and ends, that I thought the recipient would get some sort of use out of in their art projects.













This is a video of the flip through for it...showing you how I decorated the cover and also some of the items I placed inside.




The pictures below show the second flow-ish I put together straight after making the one above. I had all the items out, so why not keep going and put another one together. I do find it a very relaxing process.


 A couple of pictures showing the inside of some pages.

The cover for this flow-ish I left as is. This was a childs book that was ready to be binned and I managed to save the cover. The cover was the only thing not ripped or torn. I like the cover a great deal as this is a spin-off of the original children story 'The old lady that swallowed a fly'. This story is the Australian version called 'There was an old Lady who swallowed a mozzie'...I still keep laughing everytime I say it...lol



If you'd like to see the video of me showing you through it, it is below...



I can see myself making a few more of these flow-ish journals and sending them as happy mail or a RAK.

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project