100 Things Challenge #3, #4, #5, #6.

Number 3. For this project, I used a couple of jelly boxes for the covers of mini journals. I adhered some scrap watercolour papers on to cover the boxes and added some cut to size patterned papers for the pages inside. I also used up a few of the layered beads for dangles and decoration on the spine of the journals.


Number4. Here I have crochetted some wool flowers to use in a mixed media project. They were made from watching a few videos on YouTube.



Number 5. This project was a cosmic smash book. I have been wanting to get this journal done for such a long time and doing now as one of the projects in the #100thingschallenge seemed to be appropriate.

Number 6. This project for the #100thingschallenge was inspired by the lovely Laurie Richardson Haley on youtube. Here I used patterned papers to fold into pockets and the front has sewn assorted papers on it and then the sides of the pockets are also sewn together. Thes turned out so cute and are very useful when using in journals.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project