July Gina Ahrens Design Team Challenge- TICKETS AND USE THEM

This months Design Team Challenge for Gina Ahrens products was one I thoroughly enjoyed, We had to make some tickets and then use them in a project. I started by downloading the new digi Gina has out in her store, the patterned backgrounds. I then cut them to the desired width to make the tickets and folded then and cut the corners out, so they resembled a ticket.



 I used a vintage ink around the edges and then added two colours of acrylic paint on them, making sure I could still see the pattern on the background. I adhered a word from another of Gina's digi downloads and then backed the ticket onto some heavy card board for strength.

 I then proceeded to use the tickets as an embellishment on an altered paint brush in the theme of steampunk. The process can be seen in the video below. I think it turned out awesome, even if I do say so myself. Hope you enjoy and get inspired. xox


HAVE A GREAT DAY !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project