Projects from Nina's Group

This year I decided to have a small 'slow down' in my arting...yeah, hasn't really happened yet...lol. I joined a facebook group called Nina Ribenas art journal prompts and more and I have been following along since the start  of January. The prompt for this month was 'WORD' and my first project was my word for the year done into an art journal. I chose the word FUN this year and I certainly could do with some extra fun in my life as we all could.

 I really enjoyed putting this page together. The embellishments (flowers and vase)were made from some painted fabric I recently painted.



I think it was in the third week Nina suggested we make and decorate our own calendars for next year and I thought this would be a fun idea so I was on the go to make some more art and incorporate it into a calendar.

I resized an old 2017 calendar and it was just a good size to have on my desk for next year. Process videos can be seen below of how I got to the finished layout.
This is part one of the process below...

This is part two of the process below...


Thanks for stopping by xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project